Dr. Gadade H.S.MBBS, MD (Radiation Oncology)
Dr. Gadade H.S. is a post graduate in Radiation Oncology from the prestigious Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.He has had extensive training in Clinical Oncology and High Precision Radiotherapy like SRS/SRT/IMRT/3DCRT during his residentship. His areas of interests in CNS tumors and Interstitial Brachytherapy for Breast, Gynae and Soft tissue sarcomas.
Areas of Expertise:
- MD(Radiation Oncology)
- Senior Residency Medical Oncology Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai.
- Special training in Palliative.
- MD. Radiation Oncology. Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India (June 2009)
- DNB. Radiation Oncology. National Board of Examination, New Delhi (May 2010)
- PDCR. Professional Diploma In Clinical Research, Catalyst Clinical Services, Delhi (2007)
- MBBS, Govt. Medical College. Nagpur MS (Dec 2004)
- Trained in various aspects of High Precision Radiotherapy like IMRT, IGRT, SRS, SCRT and 3DCRT along with experience of high end teletherapy machines like Tomotherapy and Trilogy
- Extensively trained in 2D Conventional Radiotherapy and various aspects of Clinical Oncology
- High interest in Interstitial Brachytherapy especially for Ca Breast, Soft Tissue Sarcoma and Gynecologic malignancies.